Coming to you every Thursday evening of each month at 7 to 8pm...
22nd Aug 2019
Presented by Senior Speech & Language Therapist, Ms Meng Yi Yui
Learn how to support your child's feeding development from a professional Speech and Language Therapist. Pick up practical skills and ideas about feeding therapy. Take home tips on how to help your child as he grows and develops his feeding skills to help him eat better.
This workshop will also answer the following questions:
- What is normal feeding development?
- What are the red flags to a feeding problem?
- How can the Speech & Language Therapist help?
- What are the tools I can use to help my child?
19th Sept 2019
Presented by Senior Speech & Language Therapist, Ms Neeta Nath
Do you ever wonder why your child constantly repeats after you? Does your child repeat phrases from cartoons and movies? Contrary to popular belief, this may not totally be a bad thing! This workshop aims at providing information on echolalia, discusses the reasons why a child is echolalic and how to intervene.
Suitable for: Parents with children on the Autism Spectrum
This workshop will leave you with knowledge about:
- Echolalia and its relationship with language development
- Differences between echolalia and delayed echolalia
- Identifying WHY your child is echolalic
- Treatment for echolalia - Tips and strategies for parents to start using at home
24th Oct 2019
Presented by Speech & Language Therapist, Ms Cliona Hickey
By the age of 2 to 3, toddlers typically have words for most things and can use two- to three-word phrases. If your toddler isn’t quite there yet, immerse them in the world of words to unleash their inner chatterbox!
In this workshop we will be talking about tips and tricks to encourage your child to talk more.
21st Nov 2019
Presented by Speech & Language Therapist, Ms Kelly Ho
All workshops at $5 per pax..